HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Thursday, July 28, 2011

One Reason People Hesitate to Join a Business - Concern #5

People have reasons why they are afraid to get involved in a business. Whether they are legitimate or not, I am going to take a few one at a time. This is the 5th reason (not necessarily in this order).

Sometimes people are anxious to get started right away and just can't afford the larger amount to put out at that time. This may be more true during these hard financial times.

Do I have to buy a product when I sign up?

NO. You may start by just getting your membership which is only $35.00 for the entire year.

NOW, when you advance in your business you will see why the sponsor would appreciate it if you would purchase your product within the first month as it benefits them financially. However, there is NOTHING Mandatory and you may start by paying only your $35.00. You could then get started by taking retail orders or some other novel idea. If you can afford to buy a product as your first month order, it could be sold at retail immediately.

Remember this is a life changing situation and you should, by all means, do as much as possible to get started on the right foot. I have heard of people living in cars that have gotten started. I have heard of people putting off a bill temporarily in order to have the extra money to get started. Do what you have to do that will change your life in the next year or five years.

No comments:

Post a Comment