HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Introducing our Glimpse(tm) Intuitive Skin Care line -Today's feature Moisturizing Cream

Today's featured product is the Moisturizing Cream for Dry to Normal Skin. Safe for babies, mama and even dad. Lasts as much as 2 months. Only $50.00 Watch for info on how to save money by purchasing the entire set. Glimpse® Moisturizing Cream is a luxurious experience that protects against moisture loss. Glimpse® Moisturizing Cream is the final step in protecting your skin from daily environmental assaults with multiple antioxidants that reduce the signs of aging. After application, your skin is more supple, smooth and radiant.

As promised in Face Book - the Time Saving Cocktail

* A.M./P.M. Cocktail

* Step #1: Cleanse with cleanser of choice (Creamy or Gel), making sure to use enough product to thoroughly cleanse your skin (about a quarter sized amount). Rinse thoroughly. We always recommend a double cleanse.
* Step #2: In the palm of your hand, mix together, 2 pumps Serum, 4 pumps Lotion or Cream, 2 pumps Toner, and I like to do 2-3 drops Pericarp Oil. Apply to desired area, taking extra care to apply to your neck, and chest (or wherever you have exposed skin).

No comments:

Post a Comment