HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

One Reason People Hesitate to Join a Business - Concern #3

People have reasons why they are afraid to get involved in a business. Whether they are legitimate or not, I am going to take a few one at a time. This is the 3rd reason (not necessarily in this order).

Will I lose my Title once I earn it even if I have to stop working it in one or more months?

NO. Representatives earn their Title by how far they have progressed in accomplishments in a given month, the first time. For example - If you reach the 3rd level, which is having at least $1,000. in group volume and 3 personally sponsored reps or higher in a month, you will keep that Title no matter what you do in future months. So, if you are hospitalized or have a seriously ill family member, or even want to take a vacation to Europe, you can let the business run on its own and come back and pick up right where you left off. In fact, many times, it grows on its own. Even if you get lazy and wonder if you want to keep working the business (which is not too smart an idea) you can come back and pick yourself up by your bootstraps and get going again, with the same Title.

However, you get paid only on the level you accomplished in a given month. If you drop back and only accomplish what would be necessary for level 2, you would be then paid on the level two amount. You still have the same amount of reps (if no one left) and not lost any money. You just would not make as much that month.

XanGo(tm) does not punish its distributors for inactivity. They reward them for what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment