HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Credentials

To give you a glimpse of who I am and how much training
and working with health and beauty products and leading
and training others that I have.

I began promoting a top of the line supplement approximately
44 years ago. I sat under the tutelage of many knowledgeable
promoters,representatives,doctors and nurses. I used the product
myself and heard many great testimonies as to what a good dietary
supplement had done for the users.

I became involved with using the supplements of XanGo(tm)
5 1/2 years ago and have experienced personal health improvements
as well as my husband's.

I have read numerous articles, information from doctors that are
researchers and trained to seek out the results of users. I have
had access to numerous seminar trainings available to learn about
the needs for dietary supplements. I also have access to online
information such as www.pubmed.com and hospital researches and reports.

I have read or heard from numerous users as to the results of using
our particular supplements which include the first and only whole
fruit Mangosteen juice that is patented and has no additives or sugar
added. I have also heard of many results and the vast difference or
seen test results of using Eleviv(tm) in conjuction with Mangosteen.

I keep abreast of the new supplements that have been added and the
information that shows the difference from other supplements and the
reason for using them on a regular basis.

In the area of health and beauty I was involved with another company
with top of the line products for approximately 15 years.I learned how
to 'do colors' and provided facials during that time.

With my new line of Glimpse(tm) I have given a training class to show
why it is vital to use safe skin care that is absorbed. I use the now
famous list of toxic products which we call 'The Dirty Dozen' to inform
users.

I have seen with my own eyes the changes that this product will do for people with difficult skin problems. I have used the product and noticed immediate results in the disappearance of creases and lines in my face. I also have access to a top aesthetician whereby I can receive training and information.

On the human side, I have been the Commander of a youth club of over 100 girls, ages 8 - 13. I took over as the office manager of a county office for the Red Cross after being there only 2 or 3 days and many times was the only person available. After serving in this capacity for a few years, I trained to go out with the National Red Cross for disasters in the Records and Reports department. I was also the chairman for Records and Reports for our county.

I have volunteered at a local hospital in the X-Ray and Surgery
departments. I worked as an X-Ray Technician for one year as a civilian and for another year in the military. I have been a geriatric nurse's aide for approximately 5 years. I was temporarily a foster mother for girls ages 10 - 14.

In business I have reached the goal of Producer before moving on.
I trained and demonstrated products for groups of reps.

"Each patient carries his own doctor inside him.
We are our best when we give the doctor who
resides within each patient a chance to work."
Albert Schweitzer M.D.

This is the reason that I promote wellness products.
I am greatly concerned about the many serious illnesses
today and want to help prevent these or improve someone's
health that is within my reach. I am also concerned about
the youth of today that are not being taught to eat properly
and becoming a nation of very unhealthy adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment