HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

One Reason People Hesitate to Join a Business - Concern #4

People have reasons why they are afraid to get involved in a business. Whether they are legitimate or not, I am going to take a few one at a time. This is the 4th reason (not necessarily in this order).

In order for me to qualify to receive all my bonuses there are two criteria
where I need to have $200.00 of Personal Volume.

What if I don't need that much personally that month?

No problem. Your personal volume can be created by your personal usage, a retail sale, used as gifts and samples, or products used for demonstration as long as you purchase it yourself. It will set an example for your down line to grow quickly and you will be rewarded through your compensation. This way it is guaranteed that none of your hard earned dollars are left on the table. You could be in line to receive bonuses that would not be paid if you have not created your own necessary personal volume.

It is a great compensation plan that is better than 99% of those you will find elsewhere. It is a streamlined compression plan meaning that you could get paid a lot further down line if you qualify when there happens to be someone in between you and your next level that does not qualify.

No comments:

Post a Comment