HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mangosteen and Animals - Attn: Veterinarians

PLEASE JOIN HOST
PAULA GERVAIS, 20K
FOR OUR MONTHLY ANIMAL CONFERENCE CALL
"ANIMALS & MANGOSTEEN"

WITH VERY SPECIAL GUEST
the WORLD'S LEADING EXPERT ON THE MANGOSTEEN
DR. J. FREDERICK TEMPLEMAN, M.D.
ON
TUESDAY EVENING
JULY 12, 2011
@ 8 PM EST (7 PM CENTRAL) (6 PM MOUNTAIN) (5 PM PACIFIC)

Dial: (424) 203-8000
Access Code: 466158#

Dr. Templeman, MD is a primary care physician, board certified in both the United States and Canada, with over twenty years of clinical experience. As Medical Director of Phytoceutical Research, LLC, Dr. Templeman is internationally sought after as a speaker and author on health, nutrition, and the healing properities of the mangosteen fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment