HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Baby's Skin

It may shock you, but it could be very important that you trash those
samples that you received from the hospital when your baby was born.

Their skin is 10 times thinner than yours and of course their largest
organ. Whatever is put on the skin if absorbed.

Grab those samples you got from the hospital or have stashed in your nursery, and check them against the list of toxins found in many of the top selling baby products.

Each of these items are known or suspected of causing potential health issues, according to Environmental Working Group such as I have listed in "The Dirty Dozen".

Fragrance
Isopropyl Palmitate
Polysorbate 61
Parabens (Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben)
BHT / Toluene
Mineral Oil
PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate
Myristyl Myristate
Benzyl Alcohol
Propylene Glycol
Cocamidopropyl Betaine
Quarternium-15
Sodium Hydroxide

Scroll down for previous post or click on the right side bar under
Helpful Information to read "The Dirty Dozen". It has been found
that all of these products have been found in at least one of the
baby products, such as baby wash, lotion and diaper cream.

If the EWG is unto this, we should really start to take notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment