HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Poison in Meds

Dr. Rosenfeld pointed out this morning on TV that there is a little poison in all meds. He stated that it is better to use something natural when possible.

This is our goal, to help people to be better educated and to help them find products that are not only natural, but do a great job.

Everyone needs a daily boost of quality vitamins/minerals and support for ridding the body of free radicals with extra, powerful antioxidants. It is virtually mpossible to get all the help we need by food alone.

Medication has its place and is still needed, but whenever possible it is better to keep your body in top shape with natural products and if necessary to improve your health with something additional, (such as meds) it would be better to seek out a natural source that will do the same thing. Let's try to avoid loading up our bodies with poison.

You may order your health products ere. Save $10.00 if you order the Healthy Basics Pack today, which includes one case Mangosteen Juice, one box of 3SIXTY5 supplements & one bottle of Eleviv (a product for metabolic balance, which enhances the juice). Just click on the juice and then add the other 2 items.

1 comment: