HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Where to find it.

It has been said, and rightfully so, that Google is not a RESEARCH site.

You can find something negative about even your favorite drinks and foods that you have been safely using for years. There will always be someone to disagree with what is said, especially if they are trying to outdo another business.

Having said that, I would strongly suggest that whenever you want to know something of value about a product or service that you are considering using, that you get it right from the 'horse's mouth".

Agreed that you could still be misled. Be sure to observe whether the info is mostly hype, or they are trying to twist your arm or get you to buy their product or service instead of ours, by being negative about our product.

With our business, I am very upfront about my product and business. I will even answer questions that might turn you away from my door. But, I would rather keep your trust, then you have you join my business or use my products.

Competition? There are a lot of 'look-a-like' products out there. We are proud that people try to emulate our product and business. You need to look deep and check out the differences. For example. you may have heard of Mangosteen in the past. There are even Mangosteen products at your favorite vitamin shop and Sam's Club (tm).

In reality we don't have any competition if you don't want to compare apples with oranges. XanGo's (tm) Mangosteen juice was the original and the product creator. It is also the ONLY ONE that utilizes the entire mangosteen fruit. Using the pulp, pericarp (skin), seeds and all, makes sure that all 42 Xanthones are included. There are approximately 200 known Xanthones.

Big and strange word. Xanthones are, flavanoids, catechins, proanthocyanidia and polyphenols found in plants. To break that down into everyday English, that means a powerful antioxidant.

Can you get antioxidants in other foods? Yes. But, to get enough and to get the ones that play the biggest role, you would have to consume Mangosteen juice.

The Mangosteen fruit has been used as far back as the 16th century (documented) for outside the body and also for intake. Many diseases and illnesses have been treated by the Mangosteen. While the juice has never been clinically tested, it is sufficient for me that we have thousands of testimonies from very satisfied users that would never give up their juice.

Why not get a cheaper or different Mangosteen juice? You can. But, make sure you are getting what you really want. Alllll other Mangosteen juices, use derivatives and/or add other vitamins to their product. It all depends on what you want.

The Mangosteen juice was not available in the U.S. until 2002 when XanGo (tm) started to market it. It is very difficult and expensive to bring the fruit into the country.

Xango's (tm) Mangosteen juice is available only through a distributor. If you happened to find it elsewhere, you can bet your bottom dollar that that distributor is breaking the rules. It is even against the rules to sell it by auction. When you buy it that way, you might save a couple of dollars, but you will be buying from a distributor that does not have your well-fare in mind. You can't be sure the price will be the same later, or that XanGO (tm) has not taken them down, nor will you have access to continuing wholesale prices or assistance from that distributor as to how to use it, or to answer any of your questions. In fact you can't be sure it is guaranteed in that fashion.

While I can sell it at retail. it is more advantageous to register with just $35.00 as a member and get all the benefits. There are no mandatory stipulations.
Order once, or as many times as you wish per month or per year. An ADP (automatic delivery) is a wise choice, because we tend to run out and forget to order. This can be easily changed with a simple phone call.

Contact me by IM (NOT email) nans_eagle@yahoo.com
or email me at nktexas@gmail.com

Be sure to check out the opportunity to get your free bracelet through
Lexi Butler.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nan,
    Shortly after I posted your article on my Blog at Direct Sales. biz I had this response.
    Just thought I let yo know
    Lexi Butler
    http://www.beadedjewels.biz/

    http://directsales.biz/beadedjewelsjewels/2011/03/06/is-this-what-your-diary-looks-like/#comments

    ReplyDelete