HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Joined hands in the fight for better health and awareness.

I met Lexi on Face Book and through our exchanges of business info. She has become a wonderful, helpful friend as we have traveled the roads. I have found her jewelry and business practices to be top notch and very credible. She leaves nothing unturned when it comes to her services.

We have joined hands in the fight for better health and awareness. For the last 6-7 years my eldest son fought cancer. It started in his leg which had to be amputated. It then spread to his lungs. He went through many painful procedures battling this terrible disease. He was quite a trooper and never complained. The last 2 months, his wife and 2 daughters cared for him round the clock. This was a very trying time for them. He gave up the fight December 28th, 2010 at the age of 56. I will miss him greatly with his sense of humor and big smile, but I am so happy to know that he is no longer in pain and with the Lord. He accepted the Lord as his personal Savior as a young boy.

It is because of him and many, many people that are suffering from cancer and all sorts of diseases that drives me to want to inform others of the possibility of what the Mangosteen juice can do for them. Did it help my son? Yes, it did, but for some unknown reason he chose not to continue on with Mangosteen after he had a completely clear body scan. We never found out why he did not. We will never know. We think he may have thought he had it licked completely, but you need to keep up your immune system with cancer. This saddens me the most. But, I know he is not the only one that has been helped with the Mangosteen juice. There are others that have been brought back from Stage 4 cancers. That is why my desire is to help others before it is too late. To be able to help just one more person will make my loss that much more bearable.

It all starts with your immunity. What have you got to lose? Your health? Your life?

P.S. All Mangosteen products are not the same. Find out why. Visit my
website.

http://handcraftedbeadedjewels.blogspot.com/2011/02/health-wellness-naturally-by.html

I am offering a FREE Beaded Jewels Bracelet of Hope by Lexi of BeadedJewels.biz Lexi has noted that many have an invisible illness (Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Crohn's, Arthritis, Kidney Disease, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, MS, COPD, Lupus, Depression, Autism, etc). It's a daily struggle, feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside :) Lexi makes Awareness bracelets and necklaces for many diseases. It is also common knowledge that drinking Mangosteen juice daily may be just the ticket to improve your health. REGISTER as a XanGo(tm) member and ORDER an ADP of juice (which can be changed with a simple phone call the following months) and receive your FREE gift from me as a thank you – your choice of a basic bracelet from Lexi up to a $35.00 value, shpg. included. Let’s stomp out these diseases together. Check it out and register at this site. http://mangosteen.here.ws
http://www.beadedjewels.biz/bracelets_of_hope_2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment