HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I have been married for 58 years and raised 5 wonderful children. We are now the proud grandparents to 8 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. We met in the Air Force and moved to his farm to raise our children part way. We then moved onto the Iowa State Fair Grounds where my husband was employed. When the financial meltdown came back then, we moved to Texas to be near my parents and brother and family.

Right out of high school I was trained to be an X-Ray Technician. Later I joined the Air Force where they once again placed me in the X-Ray Dept. I enjoyed this work very much. I have taken on temporary jobs as a nurse's aide and worked with the American Red Cross. This put me in close contact with helping people. Most of the time I was volunteering with the National Red Cross in the department of Records and Reports. I was sent out on Disasters for 2- 3 weeks at a time. I was also Commander for A.W.A.N.A Club, a Christian club for girls ages 11,12 & 13.

My other interest includes playing the accordion. I received my first accordion when I was eight and took lessons, but never went very far. At the age of 50 I went back and completed all 10 books. I was able to join an ensemble and play at Wurstfests, and also solo or as a trio at nursing homes and day cares.

I was also, temporarily a foster mother for girls between the ages of 10 and 14. I volunteered at the hospital in the X-Ray and Surgery Dept. I have been involved in another networking business which included health supplements and facial care.I have received much training and and information from experts in this field. I gave facials and helped ladies with their colors. I have given parties with my present skin care.

Recently we lost a son to cancer. You can see now, why I love being able to work with people and am especially interested in the health arena. I am most interested in helping people to preserve their health before it is too late. If you can improve or keep your health by eating better or taking better supplements, it is more advantageous than using prescription drugs when possible. Prescriptions can have side effects. I agree that sometimes we need to use them and sometimes they even work better with a great supplement to boost their efficiency.

This is why I have chosen to promote the health care products that I do and also use regularly. The saying is "You are what you eat." But, it is also true that "You are what you put on your skin." It absorbs (eats) whatever you give it. I have a very informative list called " The Dirty Dozen " that names dangerous chemicals or products that you will see in everyday over the counter products. They are not only in women's cosmetics and personal care, but men's as well. They are even found in baby's products.

Please come back and visit and ask questions. I may not have all the answers, but it will be the start of knowledge. I would be happy to help you understand this concept. If not today, when?

No comments:

Post a Comment