HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chemicals in New Born Umbical Cord Blood

Dr.Templeman (the world’s leading expert on the research behind the Mangosteen fruit and XanGo’s amazing juice!) mentioned this in a Glimpse(tm)skin care DVD. "The babies were born in US hospital in August and September of 2004. It was the first time such a wide range of pollutants had been measured in the umbilical cord blood of newborns who had never been in direct contact with industrialized society. The researchers detected a total of 287 chemicals in the babies' cord blood, including 180 chemicals that cause cancer in humans or animals, 217 that are toxic to the brain and nervous system, and 208 that cause birth defects or abnormal development in animal studies"

To listen to the entire story by on a video by Ken Cook, President of the Environmental Working Group. It is long but a real eye opener, if you have never seen it or heard about it. He gives a more in depth talk about this problem. These chemicals stay in the body long after they have been banned.

Listen to the entire video and it will give you an idea of why I promote non-toxic products.

URL is in the side bar.

1 comment:

  1. View Ken Cook here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVzTLWLq7Jk

    ReplyDelete