HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Friday, February 25, 2011

This is the kind of thing that disturbs me.

I read this on FB in a post today.

"need Prayers for my youngest, (name withheld)... she is 3 months pregnant and has been sick with this crud going around for 10 days now... she has been put on inhalers, antibiotics, and given shots of steroids... still her lungs look yucky. doctor says if they aren't better by tomorrow then hospital she goes....."

I am a Christian and believe in prayer. I also believe that God provided better things such as special foods, meds, herbs, fruits or whatever to help us with our health. It can also be dangerous to the baby to be on a lot of meds. There are side-effects to drugs.

Often the first words out of a person's mouth is, "Wow, that is so expensive." I have to say, "Compared to what?" They might look at the price and in their minds start comparing. What do they compare to, a product at Wal-Mart(tm) or to a prescription or a supplement from a vitamin store? Is it possible that they don't realize that they only take one ounce of the juice at a time? Sometimes we have to decide which is more important, the choices of the day (things we buy) or which is more important, health or money.

I market the Mangosteen Juice which has been noted for its immunity boosting abilities, helping with inflammation, and helping with infections. The normal usage would be between $1.00 and $3.00 a day. In serious cases, people do sometimes use a lot more.

I get very concerned about people that don't know this. Sometimes, when I mention this to someone that could use my help they feel that I am only marketing my product. It couldn't be further from the truth. I have a deep interest in people that are sick and suffering and I know that I have something in my hand that could very well help them. I am so serious about getting this into their hands that I would let them buy the juice from someone else if that would convince them how great the ability that this juice has and to help that person with their health. Of course, I want their business, but people are more important to me.

I must also mention that the first month's order is guaranteed. What do people have to lose by TRYING something that is safe and tastes great? Remember that I said that drugs have side-effects. Mangosteen has no side effects. It is a food given to us by nature, by God to use for our benefit.

If you know someone that needs help for their health, check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment