HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Thursday, March 3, 2011

What's In Your Personal Care Products?

The scramble today is to find products that are safe to use on our body.

I have to admit that even though I have the list that tells me what dangerous products to avoid; I am still in the process of eliminating those that I would rather not use.

Have you ever tried really reading what is in the ingredients? I think they are in rather small print to begin with. It could be that my eyes are not as good as they used to be, but some companies seem to make it a chore to find out. They even put dark font on dark background. Duh!

Did you know that even though you thought your product was safe, they do not have to list everything. Wow, big help, right?

I would like to invite you to visit a website that will help you to some degree. It is put out by the Environmental Working Group. You can enter a product name and check to see how safe it is.

I will say, that some have a slight hazardous mark next to them, but you need to read this explanation as to why it might have this mark next to it, before you take it too seriously. If you are concerned it may direct you to read the statement that I have posted below. Then it will explain why it might be hazardous if any, within that product.

"Given the incomplete information made available by companies and the government, EWG provides additional information on personal care product ingredients from the published scientific literature. The chart below indicates that research studies have found that exposure to one or more ingredients in this product -- not the product itself -- caused the indicated health effect(s) in the studies reviewed by Skin Deep researchers. Actual health risks, if any, will vary based on the level of exposure to the ingredient and individual susceptibility -- information not available in Skin Deep."

When our product first came out, they couldn't even evaluate it well enough, because they had a different criteria than they did have for more natural products. In other words they were trying to compare apples with oranges.

All of this to say, I recommend that you check out your products at this website.

If you are looking for something that you can rely on, please check out our Glimpse Skin Care System which has many attributes besides just cleansing the face, such as being helpful for Rosacea, Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne, etc.. You may find out all about this Skin Care System here. Also, visit the Glimpse Blog.

To try our product without risk, please visit my personal website.

No comments:

Post a Comment