HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Could Mangosteen Help with Vertigo?

Amazing testimony on how Mangosteen helped this lady with vertigo.


"My husband and I have taken the Mangosteen juice for close to a month now with incredible results. I suffered with vertigo for a little over a year now. The vertigo started after a car accident.

I recently was going through another spell of the vertigo. I was to the point where I was considering taking time off from work. I was very fatigued and short of breath. I had spells where the vertigo came on while I was driving. I felt like I was in a brain fog and upon moving around it would get so bad my eyes teared up and I felt like I was going to pass out. I was scared and thought I was going out of my mind. I didn't want to do anything. I felt good resting.

I was introduced to the Mangosteen juice by my boss. I had tasted it and bought a bottle of it from her. The next day I went to work and my brain fog was gone. I wasn't out of breath or fatigued.

I had to find out what was Mangosteen and why did I feel so great! I looked up Mangosteen and what it helped with and among the list was anti-vertigo (dizziness).

I continued on the Mangosteen juice and had my husband start drinking his 2 ounce serving everyday as well. He has been sleeping better and has increased energy.

I feel like a new me and can move around without having to worry about the next vertigo spell.

Melanie P.
Rockhill, SC"

Here is one Mangosteen supplement that is great tasting and is the only one to use the whole fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment