HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Sunday, March 27, 2011

What is Your Priority?

We get so concerned about fastening our seat belts, washing our hands, coughing or sneezing in our sleeves to cover our mouth, watch the speed limit, lock our gun cabinets, get H1N1 shots, run out to get potassium iodide, because of the fear factor, use safe products for house cleaning and I could name more. But, people seem to add last on their list the proper eating habits of healthful foods and taking nutritional supplements and antioxidants daily to protect them?

I am here to help you understand why this is so important. We still have MDs that are not educated or well informed about why we should enhance or bodies with more nutrition.

For years now, the news has been available that the food is no longer as beneficial as it once was. Chalk this up to the fact that our soil is depleted, food is harvested before it is ripe, and storage and shipping deplete the vitamins and minerals. I don't know if the doctors really want to keep us blinded so they can help to market medication or they are just too lazy to study. I will leave that to your thoughts.

We have discovered in more recent years just exactly what particular vitamins, minerals and antioxidants do for us. Do we really want to know or just haven't implemented what we do know? OR is it that we have put this way down the list as being important in our lives?

It is obvious that many more people are becoming aware and getting involved in their own health, but we still have a long way to go.

Does it cure everything? No! But, do you keep your care running longer and more efficiently by washing, waxing and vacuuming it and changing the oil and greasing it? Isn't your body more important? Where are our priorities?

Keep in mind that any illness or disease in your body didn't appear over night. Start your children early on good habits of eating and adding additional nutrition and be sure to keep on keeping on through adult-hood.

For more information on great nutritional supplements and antioxidant juice, please stop by for a visit. If you have any questions, please feel free to discuss with me. You will find these products to be good or better prices than elsewhere. They are guaranteed, too. It is so easy to contact me. On the right side of this page it says Talk To Me. It's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment