HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Monday, September 19, 2011

XanGo’s Host of Changes for Customers

What has changed? Have you been turning a blind eye to using the great XanGo™ products, because you didn’t want to be forced to be a distributor or forced to be on ADP? (automatic shipment) Did you hesitate because you didn’t want to buy large orders when you only needed a small item? Sponsoring is not the only thing we do. We love and need customers for our business.

We understand and we have made great strides to accommodate our valuable customers. It is understood that not everyone is interested in starting a business or possibly already has another one.

There are no catches here. For a ONE TIME FEE of $5.00 (just five dollars) you can be my retail customer with all of the same attention from me and the corporation along with the same guarantees.

No Need To Sign Up to be on ADP. (automatic delivery) No need to sponsor anyone. No need to tell others unless you love the products so much you just cannot keep it to yourself and want to share the good news, without expecting to have to be a distributor.

You will be able to do your own ordering with or without my help. You may order any time of day or night or day of the week or time of the month. You may order once or several times in the same month. Products will usually arrive within 3 – 5 days.

Easy and quick. I am ready to help with individualized questions. No need to wait for a customer service attendant. You may order one product, case of products or an entire set of products.

Shipping and taxes will show immediately, right at the time of purchase. Use your credit cards including your bank visa credit card.

If you have any questions that you want answered by the corporation I will supply their phone number to use.

If you have never had the opportunity to find out why our products are worthy of your usage and purchase, it will be beneficial for you to take a few extra minutes and learn all about them and why they are so advantageous to your health inside and out. Find out now why you should consider using these products that are so non-toxic, been researched and scientifically studied and safe for the whole family to use.

You may not have ever had the opportunity to purchase from me in the past. Give me the opportunity to prove my trustworthiness and loyalty to you as well as enjoy top of the line products and service. We trust that you won’t be disappointed.

When you buy from a small home based business, rather than a large store front, you are helping a family put food on the table, pay their mortgage, a little girls gymnastics lessons, a little boys jersey for his team or helping a student pay for college. Our customers are the back bone of our business and they are the ones that we strive to make happy. I want to thank you for supporting all home based businesses.

You may immediately become a preferred customer at my website and you will see our brand new products roll out in a matter of days. We are growing like a weed. We have billions of satisfied customers around the world. We are presently open in 36 countries and territories and are adding 7 more this year. The customer only service is presently open for Canada and the United States. This too will roll out gradually to other countries.

Everything is made easy for you, both on the website and through me. Please contact me by Texting Me – 1-940-230-4938. Available from 7:30 AM until 8:30 PM or Skype me at my SMS address – nansbiz. However, I am not quite as available all the time on Skype. You may also use my email nktexas@gmail.com.

My personal business website where you may make your purchases is http://nank/mymangosteen.com

I also use IM in case you need individualized assistance. I can be on standby. Use nans_eagle at Yahoo.com or nansbiz2004 at AIM or nanjk84 at hotmail. Remember our products are guaranteed. Just give us a try. I know you will be surprised and satisfied. Please remember when trying to add me to your contact list, do state that you want to speak to me about XanGo. I won’t answer anonymous requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment