HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

NEWS BULLETIN - XANGO(tm) OPENING IN SOUTH AFRICA

NEWS BULLETIN

Things are HOT in South Africa. They have been for quite awhile and now we are finally opening there. Start planning for the big day and invite all you know in those areas.

Sign up tentatively with me first and I will send you additional information
about attending. If you should decide it isn't for you, then we will cancel your sign up.

Leave a message or Text me or Skype me and we will get you set up. Better yet, e-mail at nktexas@gmail.com

29 Aug 2011
South Africa pre-opening

The pre-opening XANGO South Africa will be held on 27th & 28th and 29Th October 2011 in Cape Town and Johannesburg in presence of XANGO Founder Joe Morton and President CIS/Europe and South Africa Daniel Laroque. Bas du formulaire
South Africa pre-opening



You will enjoy as well the exceptional attendance of great leaders such as 500K Select Sherman Unkefer and 200K Select Dr Karl Anderson from US, Premier Select Sandy Klosterman from Australia, 100K Select Rui Ludovino and 100K Select Luis Ludovino from Portugal. We will be happy to recognize and congratulate the leaders from South Africa who will be present during those events.

No comments:

Post a Comment