HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Saturday, September 17, 2011

News Announcement

Kent Wood of XanGo(tm)just announced the following market openings before the end of 2011: South Africa, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Mongolia, Slovenia, Brunei (early 2012). Bold Strides for XANGO that takes us into 40 global markets.

On top of that we have several new additions to our product line.
It takes great products to drive a business.

New products added to our lines.

3Sixty5 Supplements -
3Sixty5 Kids

Precis (addition to supplement line) -
Men’s Health
Bone Health
Omega 3

Glimpse Intuitive Skin Care -
Glimpse Repair
Glimpse Brighten

Juni Hair and Body Care - (now 2 choices)
Clarifying Shampoo
Clarifying Conditioner
Nourishing Shampoo
Nourishing Conditioner

Check them out http://xango.com

For questions or someone to contact, please contact me.
(ONLY FOR) Text Me -940-230-4938 or Skype Me at nansbiz
Not as available on Skype as with Texting. Or e-mail me
at nktexas@gmail.com

Keep in mind that not all products roll out in all of the
countries at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment