HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Friday, August 5, 2011

Your Reasons To Join #2

The question comes up - Do I have to sell a certain amount of products per month.

Actually you don't have to do anything. It all depends on what you want to gain from your business. The compensation plan is set up so that you do not have to go back to the old customers and re-sell them every month.

One way is to have people become wholesale customers. When they realize the benefits of their products, you won't need to keep reselling them again and again.

Actually you earn this way every month without having to raise the price of your products to retail level. When you sell at retail, it is necessary to add the retail price in order for you to earn from that sale.

People have their druthers, so it is available either way and you have a choice as to what you do. If someone only wants to purchase at retail, then it is available.

I love the idea of being able to offer people the opportunity to use the products at wholesale. They can call the company and increase or decrease their orders as needed.

This saves me the work of following up on their orders. Instead, I have the time to stay in touch with them and help them with their questions and usage.

Want to know more? Click on the link on the left side of the screen under Smart Links, Professional Business Site.

Have questions? PLEASE check out how you can Talk To Me on the right had side of your screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment