HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Reason # 5 to Join XanGo(tm)

Reason #5 asks - "What if I don't have the money to join and get started?

Maybe you do and maybe you don't. You should never take money from your grocery allotment. However, you could sit down and make a list of where you do spend that you don't realize has been trickling out of your pocket. If you are really serious, this is not nearly as expensive as starting a store-front business - tens of thousands of dollars to buy, but a real honest-to-goodness serious business without all the extras such as a store front, employees, vehicles, electricity etc.

Do you spend on Starbucks coffee?
Do you play the Lottery?
Did you really need that last purchase when you went shopping?
Is there a large purchase that you can put off for another month?
How much have you added up so far?

It is really only a matter of right choices and what you really want
out of life. Do you really want to be in this same position or worse
next year at this time? Where there is a will, there is a way.

You could always get started with just the membership and then add
the ADP purchases as possible. You could sell your product and get
paid before you order. There are numerous ways to do this. Just put on
your thinking cap. It all boils down to - "Am I really serious about
changing my family's life style?" and "Do I really want to rely on the
job that I have?"

Some have said, "But I want security." What security? There is no
security in a job. People get dropped after having been promised
retirement. The companies will find a way if they can't afford you
or don't want you. Do you really want to work until you are 65 and
go home with a congratulatory letter and a gold watch? You can trust
yourself more and you have more control over how you want things to
turn out. With a business of your own you can take paper losses to save
on taxes. In fact you can do this while you still have your job. Some
people save as much as $5,000. a year on taxes.

The only reason you have now of not getting started, is that you don't
believe in yourself. You are afraid. How many times in your life have
you said, "Gee I wished I had done that, 15 years ago." How many
opportunities are you passing up? Are you settling for a mediocre business, because you want to start out small? It takes the same amount of time and effort on a larger business, one that will bring in more money.Start thinking bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment