HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Friday, August 5, 2011

Functional Foods Can Act As Medicine

Food can act as medicine. The IFIC defines functional foods as "foods or food components that may provide benefits beyond basic nutrition." According to the Life Extension bulletin, only 3/4 of the American population could name a beneficial food in 1998. Now it is almost 9 out of 10 that can.

Be sure to understand and beware of what is actually beneficial, since there are companies and products out there that claim to be just because they wave a little vitamin over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment