HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Check Out Our Back to School Body Care Special

Juni(tm) Body Wash - Cleanse and hydrate your skin with our sulfate-free wash. Completely free from potentially harmful ingredients. Normally $15.60 and Juni(tm) Body Lotion - No harmful ingredients. Satisfy your skin's daily need for hydrating nutrients with a weightless, quick-absorbing blend of mangosteen and calming botanicals. Normally. $18.00 4fl oz. each. Safe for entire family.

Big back to school special order BEFORE Aug. 15 - 7:00PM CST from me personally.

Body Wash ONLY $12.00 plus shpg. and tax
Body Lotion ONLY $13.00 plus shpg. and tax

OR buy both and YOUR COST will be ONLY $22.00 plus shpg. and tax

No comments:

Post a Comment