HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Who Do You Trust to Assist You?

We have titles put upon us, such as doctor, technician, agent, representative, etc. Shouldn't we earn that title? I have heard so much about the cheating that goes on in colleges. We have to be careful not to lump everyone into the same category, because most people are eager to do their best, prove themselves, study hard and really absorb what it being taught and earn their respective titles.

But, when I hear about students cheating in class or paying someone to take their tests for them so that they can earn a degree and even get a title; it concerns me. Would you trust a doctor or someone that has to take care of you personally or financially that really doesn't know what they are doing? They just have a title that says that they do know what they are doing. That is scary.

Not only scary, but a sad situation that people have come to accept more often then we would like to believe. I think this is also true of anyone that would be in the position to help you or work with you. How can a distributor help you if they are unwilling to learn and study before they impart their wisdom to you? Do you feel comfortable following a distributor that only pretends to know something and just spouts out their beliefs and information without checking to make sure that that information is correct? Or to get you all motivated with nothing to support you?

While this may not be a dangerous situation as it would be with entrusting yourself to a doctor or lawyer, it would be disappointing, discouraging, and a lack of trust in that person. We expect the help that we are seeking from someone that we can follow and trust.

Would you be less apt to follow someone if you caught them lying to you or making off the cuff statements just so they sound like they know something or to make themselves look good?

How do we determine if someone is a person of trust and knowledge? That is the thought for the day.
Talk to you later.

Nan









3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your thoughts and thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete