HELLO COME ON IN

HELLO COME ON IN. I am anxious to meet you and let you get to know me a little better and understand more of the reasons that I am pursuing this particular business and why I love promoting better health and wellness inside and out. Please feel free to contact me with your questions. To check out my official site and find out more in your language please go to http://www.myxango.com/horizons I would love to have you join me, no matter which part of the world you live in. Also, please join my followers on my blog here and also Follow Me - by e-mail. All serious, legitimate questions will be answered. ***** Interested? Questions? nktexas@gmail.com

Monday, November 28, 2011

FAVAO

Thanks to the supreme efforts of our manufacturing department, we have enough product to satisfy demand for November orders! However, the FAVAO Complete Pack, available for pre-order beginning Thursday, Dec. 1, is in limited supply. Those of you who purchase the FAVAO Total Body Cleanse Pack in November will receive priority processing of your FAVAO Complete Pack orders in December, so be sure to order the Total Body Cleanse Pack before midnight MT on November 30. This is not a get skinny quick program. This is a change your eating habits. http://favao.com/ Watch the video then click on order. Use my name and ID 8558232 Any questions please contact me. 
Favao has Seven Keys. Count them 1.supplementation 2.nutrition 3.hydration 4.resistance training 5.cardio training 6.rest 7.accountability and did you know that you will even receive an 'eating out guide'. I think this will be a real biggy in this day and time.
ANDDDDD Drum roll please. The biggest winner is YOU!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment